For our God is a consuming fire.

-Hebrews 12:29


generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cat-like Cravings

My beloved pet Parker is a true guru on many aspects of life. He has an inate ability to properly prioritize, and I've learned (or am trying) many a lesson through observing my cat. For example, he teaches me:
  • One can never get too much sleep. Naps rock!
  • Gaze upon people with love. You'll be quite happy with the results.
  • When life throws you a hairball, cough it up immediately, wherever you stand. It's easier to dump it now, than deal with it on the flip side after it's processed through all your systems.
  • We tend towards grouchy if left alone for too long.
  • If your privates need adjusting, it's best to do so after company has left.
  • With long hair, the bath drain will need regular attention.
  • A little spit/tongue action can put many a stray thing back into place.
  • Why make things more complicated than they need to be?

As to this last point, I offer a video recorded via blackberry. I would also now like to take my Indian food to bed with me and call it a day.


No comments: