For our God is a consuming fire.

-Hebrews 12:29


generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, January 23, 2009

James Spaderville

Ooooh! Aaaah! OH! I am an intrigued kitten. I recently ran across a new (to me) cable channel ION. Through the miracles of Tivo, I found this station b/c I was taping Boston Legal episodes. My great joy occurred a few weeks ago, when I discovered that 3 old episodes are aired every Tuesday & Wedneday. 6 shows a week for me to catch up on! WHOO HOO!

Now comes the best part: James Spader. This man entered my life in 1986 with his glorious feathered hair and anti-Andy approach to high school. Between the hair and the character name Steff, he was fairly effeminate...and wonderfully manly at the same time like so much of the 80's. And then, post Pretty In Pink I lost him completely. He fell out of my planet's orbit. I know he's had other roles, but nothing that made any lasting impressions on me.

Then came Boston Legal. The feathered hair is shorter and thinner. The waistline on his suit is wider and darker. But he's the same, no he's BETTER than he ever was. I love his hand gestures when he's in trial. Those odd eyes whose iris' seem so small. He's just intriguing. And I love to laugh with him. Word Salad. Humperdinck.

No comments: