For our God is a consuming fire.

-Hebrews 12:29


generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sneak Peak Runway Release

Ever ahead of the fashion curve, I'm sharing my latest look. Tired of limping around in a medical boot and unable to complete a work-out wearing same, I took matters into my own...feet. This picture is my latest invention: workout wear for the toenail-less.

Using a box cutter, I carved out the big toe portion of an old pair of shoes and proceeded to complete a Firm workout video without much issue. The toe is bandaged underneath, of course; and the only hard part of the workout were lunges going back with my left leg. Obviously, those put pressure on my toe so I was ginger in peforming them. Pushups? Once in position, not a problem. Basically, I can go to the gym wearing these 'upgraded' New Balance and do any cardio machine, most group classes and my at home videos. Problem solved.

I'm thinking about applying for patent. Who among the foot-injured wouldn't want a pair of these fine looking kicks? If Nike and Sarah Jessica can seriously sport shoes resembling calf hooves, I should be able to generate demand for a medically relevant (if not equally ugly) variation on a theme. Now, off for a power walk/outdoor runway release!

No comments: